Medical Weight Loss
We offer multiple flexible payment options including Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flex Spending Accounts, and CareCredit® with an “interest-free” financing option. We can even provide doctor-signed certification letters with ICD9 codes for medical treatment of obesity if your private insurance carrier covers those services.
Medical Weight Loss at Health Fit M.D. is patient-specific and our programs are tailored to each patient’s medical need. Anyone selling a “One-Price or One-Size Fits All” program cannot truly treat you individually. Our programs are designed to fit your medical need, physical condition, and budgetary constraints.
Our Medical Weight Loss Programs Include:
- Body Composition Analysis
- Full Medical History & Physical
- Private One-To-One Doctor Consultation & Medical Diagnosis
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Counseling
- FDA-Approved Prescription Medication(s) (If medically qualified)
- Pharmaceutical-Grade Private-Label Nutritional Supplements
- Monthly Follow-up/Refill Visits range between $135 and may include the cost of most generic medications.
- FREE Weekly weigh-ins and body composition analysis for ALL program patients.
- Exclusive access to an Exercise Physiologist.
- Start your program for as little as $56 per month with a six-month commitment and 18 months of interest-free financing through care credit.
CareCredit Interest-Free financing options allow qualifying patients to receive treatments starting at as little as $56/month!