At Health Fit M.D. in Gulfport, MS, we offer first-rate nutrition counseling to help you make more informed decisions regarding what you eat and how it relates to your health. Our counseling programs are tailored to each individual and are backed by leading peer-reviewed resources and evidence-based medicine. Our medical director, Dr. Delphine Shannon, is specialized in obesity medicine and medical weight loss. She is a member of the Obesity Medicine Association as well as the Obesity Society and serves as a member of the Pediatric Obesity Committee.
Nutrition counseling can offer more than weight loss. It can also help you make the connection between what you eat and how you feel. Nutrition counseling can help you to:
- Manage a chronic illness
- Fewer aches & pains in your back and/or joints Improve digestion
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Conquer eating issues
- Lose weight and rev up your metabolism
- Increase energy and well-being
During Your Initial Consultation
Click the image to learn more!
Click on Image to Order
OUR PICKUP HOURS
- Monday 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM